All our Necklaces, Earrings, Rings, Fine Bracelets and Luxury bangles are Solid Sterling Silver or Gold filled.
The only exceptions are our gold/silver plated bangles and wedding pins which are plated metals.
Gold filled is an actual layer of gold-pressure bonded to another metal. Gold filled is not to be confused with gold plating as filled literally has 100% more gold than gold plating. Gold filled is much more valuable and tarnish resistant. It does not flake off, rub off or turn colors.
- Clean your sterling silver/gold filled jewellery with a mild soap and warm water solution and then gently dry with a soft 100% cotton cloth.
- Sterling Silver can also be polished with with a silver cloth.
- Our gold and silver plated bangles will tarnish over time but to keep them shiny, store in a cool dry place(their box). Apply any perfume, body lotion or creams and let dry before you put on your jewellery.
- For the best care, store your jewellery in the box it came in when not being worn to minimise tarnish.
- Do not wear your jewellery in the shower or pool as the chlorine will tarnish it. Even Sterling Silver and Gold Filled jewellery doesn't like chlorine.
If you have any further queries get in touch with us.